- CARBON BLACK MIXTURE- The Gatorskin, manufactured with a durable carbon black mixture, is as comfortable on the way to work as it is training for road races.
- POLYXBREAKER- The polyester fibers overlap during manufacturing, yielding a very dense fabric and minimal space in-between threads, making the PolyX highly resistant to any foreign body without reducing the rolling resistance.
- DURASKIN- Sidewall protection coming from the high quality polyamide fabric encasing the core casing of the tire from scuffs and cuts under the worst conditions.
- WEAR OPTIMIZED TREAD- Get the most out of your tire with the Gatorskin’s wear optimized tread compound, adding a long service life.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
Continental Gatorskin 700 X 32 BLACK STEEL BEAD
Takoma Bicycle Policies, Returns and Shipping
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell, whether it be a new bike, a helmet to protect what’s important, or something as simple as socks to keep your comfortable. We want you to be as satisfied with your new products as you are with your shopping experience. And we believe we have just the right knowledge and gear to find that perfect fit. Stop in today to see how we can help you take your riding to new levels this year.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll exchange it or give you a refund. We want our customers to be happy with our products!
Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail. We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server. This information is used to enhance your experience when using our website. Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties. Email may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us. In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions, which are included in the emails that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Shipping (Continental U.S.)
Takoma Bicycle will only ship orders within the United States. Orders typically ship USPS or UPS Ground, depending on the item(s). New bicycles must be delivered to end-consumer in person, per our dealer agreements, and cannot be shipped.
Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. We will do our best to let you know if your order is delayed for any reason. Takoma Bicycle has the right to cancel an order that appears fraudulent. Our online inventory updates every 12 hours. Feel free to call our store to check availability of any item before you place an order. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within 1-2 business days. We are happy to accommodate quicker pickup times if you would kindly call us by phone to confirm the order prior to picking it up. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 10 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.