Riding season is in full swing and we have just the right cycling accessories to add just a bit more enjoyment to each of your rides. From the right clothing - well fit bike shorts to gel gloves for comfort to the right equipment - clipless pedals & shoes for going the distance and computers to track the distance - we've got everything you need in stock. And as the temperatures rise, don't forget to check out our insulated water bottles to keep you cool and hydrated.
Best Summer Cycling Accessories
- Jerseys with a high UPF rating. UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor, which means your jersey protects you from harmful sun rays.
- Shorts built for the heat. Look for lighter materials and mesh leg grippers (as opposed to elastic) that will help keep you cool.
- Lightweight wind vest. Summer mornings can be cool - look for a vest that will keep your core warm in the early morning, but not add weight when you're carrying it later.
- Arm coolers. Protect your arms - look for high SPF/UPF ratings.
- Moisture wicking gloves. Nothing is worse than sticky, sweaty gloves. Look for summer gloves with materials that will wick away the moisture.
- Quality sunglasses. Protect your eyes on bright sunny summer days. Pay attention to the weight of the sunglasses!
- Lightweight & well ventilated helmet. Your head plays a big role in temperature regulation - make sure your helmet has adequate ventilation for the heat!
- Ultra-light riding cap. Once again, look for moisture wicking fabric here.
- Light & breathable shoes. Your winter cycling shoes won't cut it in summer. Look for mesh fabrics that allow your feet to breathe.
- Insulated water bottle. This one is a must when it comes to summer cycling accessories. Hydration is key and there's nothing better than cold hydration on a hot day!